Sunday, February 17, 2013

Super Dad...


This weekend Drake has been super dad! He was in charge of watching Easton Saturday Morning since I had a Junior League Event. He took Easton to the Jungle while I was there. Which is a big jungle of things to climb on and ball pits.. hints the name! Then that afternoon he took Easton to the zoo with me! I am pretty sure that any dad who goes to two crazy kid parks in one day, is crazy himself! :) I am so thankful that he did, by the end of the day, Easton was so tired he asked to get in bed and go night night!

Then Sunday, after church where Drake played with Easton on the playground for 30 minutes while I worked a table, he took Easton to the mall with me and then to the park! I think Drake is now in need of a nap himself!

We all loved having Drake home for a weekend! It has been so much fun, and we still have one more day! He has tomorrow off!

Easton brushing the goats... I was hogging the brushes..

Happy Boy riding the Cars...

Handsome boy all ready for Church!

He loves to Feed Chloe her treats..

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

1 comment: