Monday, February 17, 2014

McCoy Boy is 7months..



How we are here again, I have no idea. I feel like I just finished his 6 month scrapbook page, and now it's time to do it all over again.


McCoy is weighing in at 17 pounds and I forgot the length but still a big boy! He has two teeth with two more starting on the top, I think. He loves ALL food, and eats twice a day! He crawls everywhere, and well Easton is not liking it. McCoy just grabs stuff and has an unusually strong grip so when he gets a hold of something, he destroys it! McCoy loves all phones, computers, dog bowls of food and paper! All things he should not have! :)


He is also into standing and pulling up on everything, so I have to pay more attention then I am used to, since when he falls he hits his head! :(


McCoy is still his super sweet smiley self. There is no way to start a day off bad when you are greeted with his smile every morning when you go to get him from his crib. He is all smiles and ready to go in the morning. Love my Coy Boy!










No comments:

Post a Comment