Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year ...


Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful New Years Eve!


We didn't do much, but had a family over for dinner and let the kids play around the house! It was actually nice to wake up fresh and ready to go for the new year!

With the new year, I am always trying to think of a new resolution, and this year I have decided this is going to be the year that I start saying "No" to things and not taking on to much! I have a tendency to say yes to everything, and then have so much on my plate that I am not even sure I enjoy everything that I even do! So I am taking things off my plate and just going to enjoy life in 2015!

So the first thing off my plate, is my blog! While I love sharing pictures of my boys, because clearly I am obsessed with them, I have decided that most people have a form of social media now and can see the boys on there! and now it's not something that has to linger on my to do list! ;)

So I will miss blogging, but for now, I am taking a break!

So with that, I hope you have a wonderful 2015 and that each of you are blessed with a wonderful year!

XoXo,
Casey





No comments:

Post a Comment