Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A week in counting....

This time next week could be the long awaited day or the day of tears that have been hiding, we shall see! Next Tuesday at this time, our first home that Drake and I owned will be sitting empty, not packed in boxes, but plain empty. The movers arrive next Tuesday!!

It is still hard to believe that we have lived in this house for 3 years, some might think that is a short amount of time, but to me it seems as if this home represents our life. We became one in this house, OUR stuff became to represent us and our life, not his and her stuff.

This house was wonderful, and I could not have asked for a better first home, although I did complain at times about it being old, but now I would like to take all those complaints back!! :)

It has not hit me yet that I will be leaving Dallas in a week, however I don't think you can really be that sad when you are leaving a place with so many wonderful memories and friends that you know you will have for a lifetime. Call me in about a month and see if I am still feeling so optomistic..

So as we lead up to next week we are super busy, and the planner inside of me is in full swing! I have every day lined out and organized as to exactly what needs to be done. My car left today to ride out to California :( , and Drake comes home tomorrow ( he might want to rethink that, since I have a huge TO-DO list for him), and then we are having a gauge sale on Saturday!! Let's just say if Drake doesn't want to divorce me after this move, we will be doing good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment