Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!



Oh how I love the 4th of July. Fireworks are one of my favorite things, and this year was extra fun because I got to see Easton enjoy them. I know you might think I am crazy, but Easton really did like them. He watched the show and his eyes got really big when the big ones that feel like they are falling on you were shot! It was fun to see him enjoy them, and hopefully it will be one of his favorite holidays.

We went Saturday with some friends to see fireworks after we cooked some beer can chicken ( which was my first time and I loved it). Then today we went with some friends to a chili cook off and it was a lot of fun. Easton of course loved the chili! :) Kidding..








                                        Hope everyone had a great 4th with friends and family!!

1 comment:

  1. Paige Budde (Jackson)July 10, 2011 at 9:06 PM

    AWWWW Easton is so stinkin' cute! I love the last little family pic with the perfect firework in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete