Saturday, June 16, 2012

Monterey Bay Aquarium ...

Today was a great day! Drake and I took Easton to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and it was absolutely amazing. I am not sure who liked it more, Drake and I or Easton! I will say that a Saturday is a little packed however, it should be called a Zoo on Saturday instead of an Aquarium. However, it was super fun and I have tons of pictures, so sorry for the long post! :) Enjoy..

Here we go..

First sop, and they are feeding the fish!! Pretty cool, because the guy waved at Easton and of course Easton had to say " HI" like he could hear him..

Beautiful..

What is up there..

I think this place is pretty cool Mommy and Daddy..

I could watch my boys together all day long..

We all know Easton, I think I will just pick this up, Even though the sign says, " Please don't touch the star fish" , Drake was quickly going in to grab the poor fish! :)

What is over here, I want to touch it all..

Little family of 3..

Happy Boy..

Mom, could you please not take any pictures, I am busy looking at the fish!! They are cooler than you!

I had an obsession with the Jelly fish!

I mean really, how interesting are these things..

Hi...

Mom, Please I would rather look at fish then take pictures..

The kids areas here are amazing, we spent 30 mins playing in just one of the many!

Love my boys!!

This is a sea horse, can you believe it!

I didn't realize sea horses were so small..

We found another play area, and Easton had so much fun!
We had a great day and we hope that everyone had a wonderful Saturday as well and stayed cool, it was 97 here in San Jose, pretty hot when you don't have air conditioning!

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! easton is soo cute. glad y'all had fun - it looks awesome. i want to go to the aquarium now :)

    ReplyDelete