Friday, June 8, 2012

My Top 5 favorite things about this week...

1) I found the cutest little restaurant in Los Altos that is kid friendly. It's called Bumble! I think I might be in love all over again. This place is not only cute, but it has a day care for the kids, so you can enjoy your food while you eat! I will say that again DAY CARE!!! As a mom, this is the most fabulous news I have ever heard. To get a kid free lunch in the middle of the day is about the best gift you can give me. This place even has the cutest meals for the kids, and their bathrooms are stocked with all size diapers, organic too! Here are some pictures..


The Sandbox for the kids to play in outside, and they can't get out!! :)

The playroom!!

Part of the inside
This is next to the playroom, so if you want to watch your kids you can!!


The patio


2) This week I also got new dining room chairs that I love. I have been wanting new ones for a while, and came across some while I was in Texas! I ordered them and they arrived the day after I got back so it was perfect!!



I got the matching Ottoman for the living room, but it's not in yet!! So I hope it all looks good together!!

3) I love now that everywhere I go and everything I open up, I tend to find random toys that Easton has placed around the house. It is amazes me how kids can drop things in places and then totally forget about them. Easton hid my cell phone this week which was not fun when trying to find it, but don't worry it was in his toy box.. I mean phones are toys to little kids I guess! :) .. He is my latest find..
This is what I found when I went to get a cooking utensil.



4) Easton is finally old enough to really enjoy and actually play at the children's museum. I used to take him and he would just look around, but this time he was wall over the place!!







A little boy was talking to Easton and I at first thought the boy was scaring Easton because he was making scary noises, but no Easton thought he was funny!
You could open and shut the doors to the butterflies, so we did this for a while!
Easton is into stacking things these days, so he stacked the dead bugs over and over again!

There is a Little Rascal in there, and Easton would not leave this part of the zoo! They have lots of animals in the zoo, but they were all sleeping so Easton doesn't see them unless they are moving! So this was the only moving one, so of course he loved it!
5) Lastly, I love the weather this week!!! After being in Texas for 10 days, I can say I don't miss the heat and humidity at all. I loved coming home to the forecast below..


I hope everyone had a great week and has a wonderful weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment