Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt..

Easton had his first successful Easter Egg Hunt today! Last year he was not to interested in the eggs. This year was a whole different story! I think Drake and I were both a bit surprised, and we might have enjoyed watching him even more than he enjoyed getting eggs!

We went to the Stanford Mall where they literally had a "Hunt". You were given a map of the stores in the shopping mall the were participating in the egg hunt, and then you went to find the stores and eggs. So I would call it more like "Trick or Treating for Eggs", because most people had bucket of Eggs in the front of their stores for the kids to grab. Others had the Eggs hiding all around their store. I loved this store, because have we showed Easton where to find one, he quickly spotted another one, and says "Oh there it is" and runs over to grab the egg! So cute! :)

All in all it was a great day, and I think Easton actually gets a holiday for once! Well kinda, he doesn't even realize there is candy inside the eggs, and I never showed him! And well of course he doesn't really know the reason behind Easter, but for now he gets a part of the holiday!

And as always here are lots of pictures:

I think I will grab an egg!

Just thought this face was so cute.. he was looking to see if anyone noticed him grabbing his SECOND egg!



All ready to go!

We showed him how to find the egg, and he got it out of the shoe! ( Don't forget we are hunting eggs in a mall, yes I know kinda funny)

Then he found his own egg at the bottom of the mannequin!

He has this down! :)

And if you know Easton, what would an Egg hunt be like without trying to put one in his mouth!



Happy Easter from my little man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment