Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Fun..


It's all fun and games till this mama gets mad at other kids for stealing her little boys Easter Eggs! Yep, that is right, I really wanted to start a fight yesterday at an Easter Egg Hunt, and I am not even that kind of person. However all these little 3 year old kids kept stealing the Easter Egg that I had found for Easton to "Find", and when I say steal I mean, I was standing on top of the egg and the little kids basically had to lift up my long dress to get the egg! Clearly Easton wasn't fast enough, which is a whole different story. We are going to have to get him into training camp if he is going to be any kind of athlete one day. But for now, PARENTS OF THREE YEAR OLDS IN THE 0-3 EGG HUNT, get onto your kids if they are taking eggs that are not theirs! :)

So after I got over the egg hunt situation, we went over to the jump houses, where Easton was much more happy! He didn't even like the eggs because he was not impressed with the stickers in them. He wanted candy only in his eggs! :) Better luck next year for him! He only got crackers from the Easter bunny this morning!

Church was great this morning, and now we are off to a cook out! Hope everyone is having a great day on this day that we celebrate our Lord! He has RISEN my friends! ;) Enjoy!

He found one Egg out of 10,000!

Pretty Proud of himself! He is screaming OPEN This!

Ran from the Easter Bunny, so the bunny copied him!

Easter is out of there!

Oh look...

Bubbles.. this Easter Bunny guy is pretty cool!

My boys..



My boy and I!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Our Easter bunny at our neighborhood hunt had the exact same costume! I thought he was a little creepy looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You all looking in full fun mood. I love watching your pics. Thanks for sharing. We also had family fun at the best dance club nyc last night.

    ReplyDelete