Monday, April 8, 2013

Kat's Bachelorette Party...


Well I am in Texas again, go figure! ;) This time I came in for my friends Bachelorette Party. A group of us went down to Fredricksburg, and did a weekend of wine tasting. It was good to see all my friends again and just all be together, it had been a while.

While I was at the party, Grandma Maggie and Aunt Randi kept Easty Boy for me. So a huge thanks to them for doing that. I am pretty sure Easton wore them out! :)

 Here are some pictures from the weekend!

Survival Kits for the weekend.. ;)

Can you tell Julie helped out?? :)

Pretty Flowers done by Jill!

Kat and her Tech guarder..

Wine glasses for the day..

Party bus time..

At the winery..

After the winery.. :)

My napa girls :)

Sweet Treat for bedtime, thank you brooke! ;)
Had a great weekend, and now my mom and I head back to San Jose tomm. She is coming to help me doing Easton's big boy room and the new babies room! I know you can't wait for pictures!


2 comments:

  1. Your really had good times. I also went to attend best bachelorette party nyc with my high school friends. I caught clear glimpse of fun life in that party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate, thanks a lot for sharing you lovely and fun moments here with us. I am also planning to hold a bachelor party with my friends. I find your post inspiring.

    ReplyDelete