Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beach Time with Grandma Maggie..


My mom is still in town, so we decided to take her to the beach this weekend. We did the boardwalk first, because we thought that Easton would have more fun there. However, turns out he clearly is still to small to ride the rides and there was no pop a shot in the Arcade, so he was not impressed! :)

We then headed over to a restaurant called The Crows Nest, and it was perfect, we sat on a patio and watched the boats come in and out of the Harbor. So pretty!

Then we finished up at Capitola, which ended up being the best spot once we finally found a parking spot!

It was a perfect day and the best weather.. I think I might of convinced my mom that California is kinda cool, she has to go back to Texas and is going to sweat her booty off! :) Not Jealous this time of year!

Sorry for the million of pictures.. Eeek I got camera happy!

A little arcade at the boardwalk!

Beach from Santa Cruz Boardwalk!

Seeing what he thinks about the sand and water!

They were watching the surfers..

Capitola

Grandma Maggie showed me the water.. and then I loved it! Again.. Again..

I think I will stick with Grandma Maggie.. she is pretty cool!

Love this..

Here comes the waves..

Here I come..

No fear of COLD water..

Yep, I am going again..

Wahoo this is fun.. I think I will just dance about it..

and keep dancing..

Yep, I took a good nap after this day!

He then found himself a seat to watch.. this was not our chair!



1 comment:

  1. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL DAY. I AM ENVIOUS!
    GG

    ReplyDelete