Saturday, May 18, 2013

Easton's 2nd Birthday Party!


Today we had Easton's 2nd Birthday party! It was Truck themed of course! It was lots of fun, and even more fun to watch him actually get to play with the other kiddos! Clearly at his 1st birthday party he didn't even notice other kids. Today he played with all the kids, and more importantly he knows what Cake is, so he was going around saying " My Cake, My Cake". I am 99% sure that all he ate today was cake and candy from the pinata! Oops !:) I must get some fruit and veggies in tomorrow!

A big thanks goes out to my mom for making all of the decorations for the party! Here are some pictures, I mean a TON of pictures from the party! :)







 

 














2 comments:

  1. Hello I have a question I would like to ask about Easton’s birthday party is there a way I can send you an email Casey?

    Thanks,
    Jenny

    Here is my email: jennyfranklin.fbp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.. my email is Casey_drake@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete