Monday, June 3, 2013

Disneyland...



So this past weekend, Drake and I flew down to Drake's mom house and had a great weekend with his family! Friday we took Easton to Disneyland with his sister and her family! It was so much fun, I felt like a little kid again myself. I mostly enjoyed watching Easton take it all in. It was a ton for him, but he had a great time. He would be so proud of himself when he spotted a mickey, however there were a million pictures of mickey, so it wasn't that hard, but he shouted mickey like he had found gold! ;)

Saturday we got to spend the day at the pool and with more of his family for a cook out! It was wonderful, and always good to be back at the Drake's house!

I will apologize now, but if you scroll down you will found a TON of pictures.. but be glad I took out the other 200! :)

Ready to head out for Disney! :)

First few mins in, taking it all in! I think they both are! :)
























 
 
 
By Disney, till we meet again! :)
Then Saturday we had pool time!









Hope everyone had a magical weekend! We sure did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment