Monday, June 24, 2013

Update...

I figured it was time to do a little update on my Bucket list.. I currently have achieved 14 out of 30! This is just not good, less than 50%! Ahh I better get going.

 A few of these I have lined up to do, shark week is in always in August, so that is coming up! Thanksgiving turkey won't be till November, and I will surely need to do some yoga after this baby and run a 10K! My mom will be there for a bit after the baby, and she can sew, so she can help me with the pillow and buttons.

The others however I am a bit worried how they are going to happen! If I am honest with myself, the ones that involve me traveling are less likely to happen with a newborn and a 2 year old! I should have thought about that before! Hopefully I will surprise myself, and/or successfully beg Drake to take me to these places! ;)



1) Go one week with out getting on facebook
2) Go one week with out eating dessert
3) Sponsor a child and write to him/her every month
4) Make a batch of cookies from scratch
5) Read the Scarlett Letter again ( For the record I still don't get it, and I have a few pages left)
6) Pass out a homeless bag once a month for 6 months
7) Try Caviar
8) Learn Photoshop ( or at least create something I am proud of and would use)
9) Visit Chicago
10) Sew my own pillow
11) Eat at Hula Hut ( Austin TX)
12) Go to a History Museum
13) Visit San Deigo
14) Ski in Tahoe
15) Memorize a bible verse
16) Take a yoga class at my gym
17) Stomp Grapes in Napa ( or anywhere)
18) Watch shark week
19) Cook a turkey for a holiday fest
20) Make my own jam
21) Watch the original cutting edge over again
22) Go on a sail boat
23) Get in the water in Tahoe
24) Eat at Gary Danko ( in the city)
25) Eat Organic for a month ( I might have to make this 50% organic, not 100% then I will be able to cross off the list)
26) Join a wine club
27) Sew a button on to a pair of pants ( one that will stay on)
28) Read the 2nd two books of the Hunger Games Series
29) Get a mud bath at the spa
30) Run in a 10K
 




No comments:

Post a Comment