Friday, April 18, 2014

More Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny Sightings..


We all know I have obsession with holiday events, so we of course have been to more Easter Egg Hunts and seen the Bunny 2 more times! :) I need meds I know..

I just love watching all the little kids run around and get so excited about their eggs.. only to see their faces when they find out that a sticker is in the egg and not candy! :)  

McCoy had to lend Easton his basket since Easton's broke his before we even started! 

McCoy and his friend Matthew! 

Still not sure about these Eggs! 

McCoy Boy...

Mom, Mom, look at all my eggs! 

As you can see I am trying to get pictures, and well McCoy is much more interested in what Easton has, and Easton has not looked up once! 

When will I get a normal picture of these two???

Good thing, I still think they are cute even when they don't care about my pictures! 

Had to open each egg before he could play to get his candy! 

Well that didn't go well! 

But this guy was much happier when we got home.. this kid loves his food! 

He got a hair cut on the way home, and well I am not sure if this kid is 5 or 3, how is he looking so grown up on me! 

The mall Easter bunny, a bit better of a picture!

We hope you all have a Happy Easter this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment