Monday, July 14, 2014

McCoy's 1st Birthday Party...


McCoy Boy turns 1 this week! How this is possible, I have no idea! I feel like I just had him!

We celebrated his birthday this weekend and it was so much fun! Once again my mom made me some awesome decorations so the party turned out really cute! We had a great turn out and I loved walking down stairs and seeing every inch of our playroom filled with kids and toys, which they had scattered everywhere! It warmed my heart to see my home filled with so much fun for these little kiddos! It might have been the first time in my life that I didn't almost have a heart attack seeing a huge mess in my house! ;) It was just a happy mess! :)

So here you go, here are the pictures of Julie's awesome decor and some of the party! :) Thank you again mom for making my parties so cute!


























No comments:

Post a Comment