Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Holidays..



So it's been a while, and well with the holidays we have been busy little bee's over here! So quick recap!

Thanksgiving:

We went to California and it was wonderful, we love getting to spend time with all of Drake's family! We had a blast, but too bad for the first time in my life I forgot my camera for the trip so I don't have a ton of pictures! ( I know you are so disappointed that you don't have to scroll through 100 pictures)

This is what I have all the little kiddos:






Then we came back and we have been doing all kinds of Christmas things around town! Here is some of fun, and don't worry, I decided to stop counting the number of Santa's we have seen, because it's ridiculous, I know! :)



















We hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment