Thursday, September 15, 2011

At 13.3 pounds and 25 1/2 inches Easton is 4 months...

My little guy is 4 months old today and he is more of a joy than ever these days. The two of us keep pretty busy going to story times, play dates, music class and parks. Easton smiles all day every day and even laughs ( I think that is what he is doing) at lots of things. He loves being flown like an airplane in the air and music will make is face light up. If you dance and sing with him, I am pretty sure he thinks your cool! ( That is what I tell myself! :) )

He truly is amazing me daily by the things he can do, and the things I watch him try to figure out. He is just a bundle of fun. He has also started going to the nursery during church and I think he likes it, because he is always so happy when we go pick him up. I just love it!!

The best part of this post is the big news that Easton sleeps from 8-6 every night, he has got it down and it is wonderful! He feeds at 6 and then goes back down till 8. I am loving life these days! :)

Easton also started some oatmeal this week, not sure if he loves it yet, but he does love rubbing it all over himself, and I know he loves his bib, he tries to eat it every time. The doctor said I could start fruits and veggies, so I am going to a class next week to learn how to make all his food! So next month, I will let you know how it goes..

Here are some pictures from our month..



Easton likes facebook too! :)





He wants to be daddy's grilling buddy!


Just another relaxing day!

Hangover.. Need I say more! :)

1 comment: