Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas with the Drakes...


We spent Christmas down in Orange County at Drakes mom's house! It was a great Christmas and so fun to be around lots of family! I downloaded my pictures today from the past 5 days, and much to my surprise I had over 300 pictures. Yes, that is how much fun we had! :)

Don't worry I am not going to put them all on here, but I do have a lot! So here you go!



Went on a train ride to see Santa! This is Easton with his cousins, and Drakes two sisters! :)

So this was Easton's 3rd time to see Santa and he finally did good! Third times a charm.. however I forgot to wipe off the hot chocolate on his face! Yes, mom of the year over here!


Easton cooking cookies, checking in with Grammy and putting out Santa's cookies!


Christmas Morning!


My family on Christmas!


Easton and Riley together! Teamwork on opening a present, eating Christmas dinner together and Easton playing baby in Riley's new stroller!


We feel very blessed after our Christmas, and we hope that everyone else had just as wonderful of a day with their friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment