Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The past weekend...


This past weekend Easty Boy and I had a great little weekend. Daddy had to go out of town, which always makes Easton and I sad, but we decided not to pout to long! Friday we met a group of moms at Christmas in the Park. I didn't get great pictures, but a few! Easton didn't really care about the Christmas Trees but did love just running around the place, go figure! :)

Not willing to look at the camera for me!

Thinking about looking at me..

Oh there is a ramp.. now this is fun! Forget all the Christmas stuff mom! They did this for 20 mins I kid you not!


Then on Sunday, Stella, Easton's cousin came to stay with us for the night! I got to watch the two little ones for the night, and it was so much fun! I chaperoned a little date night for the two!  Then on Monday we took them to the Jungle so they could play together! It was so fun seeing the two play, being that they are only 10 months apart!

Easton and Stella

They played at the mall together!

Then had dinner together!

Then I may or may not have let them jump on the bed! :)

Finishing the night off with a bottle!

Then a little ride at the Jungle the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment