Saturday, December 8, 2012

Santa...


Santa is not one of Easton's favorite people! Thursday we went to a Christmas party and Santa was there, so this was our first try at seeing Santa! The other little girl who had invited us to the party, was so happy to see Santa, she hoped right into his lap! Easton on the other hand, saw him from a distance and started crying.

Being the mean mom that I am, I was going to let a few tears stop me from getting my Santa picture this year, so I did what any good mom would do, I bribed him with a lollipop! ;) I still didn't get a smile, but I did get some pictures! Maybe next year will go over better!





This morning we went to have Breakfast with Santa! Easton was still not a fan once Santa gave him breakfast! This is out pic from this morning!


Even with Dad, he is still not happy!

I couldn't get this pic to flip, so sorry! but how cute was the bagel that he got at breakfast!

Easton did like the dancer's and music that were in the little program!

And he liked his Juice, he feels like a big boy since he can hold it on his own with out squirting it on himself now! :) Thanks goodness!


 





So I guess we won't be seeing Santa again till next year, and let's hope that it goes a little better!


No comments:

Post a Comment