Thursday, July 18, 2013

Meet McCoy...


On Wednesday morning at 12:49am ( in my head Tuesday night, just in time to still get late night food) McCoy James Drake came to join our family and make us a family of 4! AHHHH I still have to think about that. My BIG boy came super fast and super easy, clearly making it easy for him to be my favorite boy right now! :) Easton was not so easy on me, when he came to join us! Hopefully this is an indication that McCoy will be a bit more calm!

Either way, we are in love with him, and Easton actually likes him for now! He kept telling us, " I take him" when he wanted to hold him, or when it was time for Easton to leave, he thought he needed to take McCoy with him! Kinda cute if you ask me! For now Easton calls him "Coy"!

Here are some pictures from my phone, Drake wouldn't let me bring my computer, which is odd because guess who's computer I am on right now and got to bring theirs?? Yep Mr. Drake's but he won't let me upload my pictures from my camera on here!

We are going home today, so we excited to start our life as a family of 4 and I can't wait to be at home with all my boys! :) I am one lucky girl!

 

Easton made this at school on Tuesday, and he kept picking brother, so I guess we should have listened to him!

Ready, come on little baby!

Drake settled right in.. no worries!

 

 
 

It's a boy!!

HI!!

Love how much they sleep on the first day! :)

Love my family!

I think he looks like me! ;)




Meet Grandma Maggie!

Meet Pop!

Easton got a present too! :) No wonder he was a happy camper!

No comments:

Post a Comment