Monday, July 29, 2013

McCoy had a busy first week...


We are so lucky to have such amazing family that all did their best to come meet McCoy this past week. All of the Salley family got to come, along with a bunch of the Drake family! We are so thankful for all those that came, we loved seeing you all!

McCoy feels so loved, and Easton loves the attention! I need people to come back, after my first day with both boys by myself, I really need someone for Easton to play with! HE DROVE ME NUTS TODAY! He also has not taken well to another baby in the house. He decided he was a baby today, and he cried every time McCoy cried for NO REASON AT ALL! He cried so much he feel asleep on the couch, head hanging forward while sitting up style. For those that really know Easton, this has NEVER happened. So pray that I make it through the rest of the week! :)

For now here are some pictures with all our company!

Pop meets McCoy!

Grandma Maggie meets McCoy

Aunt Randi meets McCoy!

Cousins come to play with Easton.. trying to get three kids to look at a camera is impossible!

They did love their Popsicles!

Aunt Jenny with McCoy!

Grammy with McCoy!

Aunt Tracy with McCoy!

Grammy with her 2 of her now 23 grandkids! :)

Mr. Man made me laugh with his sleeping style! :)

My boys watching Mickey!

A pretty eventful first week for Mr. McCoy! We go to the McCoy's 2 week check up tomorrow and Easton gets a shot while we are there too! Wish me luck! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment