Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy 5 years to my main man...



It is very crazy to think how much our life has changed in the past 5 years. 5 years ago today, I was first off super fit and tan and all dolled up to marry to the man of my dreams. Today I would say I am far from dolled up in my workout clothes and unwashed hair with that added special touch of spit up on me!! :) But I did walk today, so at least I have a reason for the unwashed hair and workout clothes.

We also had just come from an awesome rehearsal dinner at a nice steak restaurant, and then we were headed to a nice wedding reception with all the drinks we wanted for the night. It was a weekend we will never forget. 5 years later, we are headed to dinner with all 4 of us at 6 o'clock! Yes you read that right, we are going to dinner super early in hopes that the boys can make it through with out making a scene!

At our wedding, we stayed up till 3 in the morning, tonight we are praying we are home in in bed by 9! :)

Life has changed, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love the life we have created and I love all 3 of my boys more than life itself! The past 5 years have brought lots of change, and we are having a blast as we embrace each new thing. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring to our crazy life!



1 comment: