Saturday, August 10, 2013

49ER FAN FEST...


Today we went up to Candlestick for Fan Fest. Lucky for Easton his Daddy can get him on the field to play! So we walked around and let Easton play! You would think Easton ran the stadium the way he walks around with such swagger! :) Wait till you see the last picture, and you will see why we don't bring him up to the stadium often!

Little Kaepernick!! :)

Where is McCoy?? He is hiding, but he was there! :)

" My field"

Easton and Daddy

Excuse me mom, I know where to go!

Tried to get a pic with my boys, instead Easton thought he would feed me his brownie! I guess the plus side of this, is that he is sharing! Not something he likes to do!

This is what a 2 year old tantrum looks like! He would not get up! So I left him there!

Just playing together when we got home!




No comments:

Post a Comment