Friday, August 9, 2013

I made it through my first week alone...


You better believe I ended this week with a bottle of wine! :) ( and each night of the week with a glass of wine) 

Easton has been going to DeDe's twice a week since he I finished teaching in November, so I have not had him a full week by myself in a long time! Spoiled, yes I know! Well last week DeDe was on vacation, so for my first week with both boys on my own, I was left with out Miss DeDe who is my save and grace! 5 whole days just the boys and I! ahh.. and on top of that Monday Easton started acting like he didn't feel good, and a Doctors appointment Tuesday confirmed that he was sick! So a sick 2 year old and a 2 week old for 5 days.. now you know why I needed so much wine!

The good news is I made it through, and I even got some pictures too! I am finding that it is very hard to get cute pictures this go around, mainly because getting them both to look at the same time is impossible, and then McCoy is still very bug eyed! His eyes need to stop crossing, or mine might start! :)

Watching morning cartoons!

Nap time!

Daddy time!

All asleep, how come I wasn't???

Went to the pool to watch big brother swim!

McCoy was not a fan of Easton! I know this is not a cute face, but I just love it! He looks so pissed!

Easton wanted to laydown with McCoy! I tried for a cute pic here, but it didn't happen!

Loves looking out the window!

This is the crazy I dealt with all week!




Working on our neck strength!

Hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment