Monday, February 7, 2011

Dallas...

This past weekend, Drake and I headed to Dallas for a fun filled weekend! The weekend started with Dallas not welcoming me back, I think it must be mad at me for leaving! :) This past week was a week in the history books for Dallas as far as weather is concerned. Layers of Ice and Snow made things a bit difficult, however I didn't let this stop me to much! ;)

Some how I made my flight with out any issues into DFW late Wednesday night. ( As a side note, I wore a tank top to workout out outside on Wednesday here in California, and as I walked off the plane in Dallas, it was very necessary to bundle up in not only your coat, but scarf and gloves.. so crazy)

Dallas did a lot of shutting down over the next few days, but this did not stop me from getting to my hair appointment Thursday morning, I mean the roots I had going on, where quite scary! This was an emergency. After that, I got to have a great dinner with my " Tex Mex" and good friends. ( A thanks to my mom for making the scary drive in from Austin, I don't think she would have come if she really knew how bad the roads where once you got to Dallas.. but I am so glad she made it! )

Friday however, I did not make it out of the house due to another blast of snow.. but it made for good pictures and enough time for an afternoon puzzle that we worked on, and let me tell you how proud I was that we finished this puzzle! ( A few snow days and you will do anything to not go stir crazy)


This is my friend, Steffanie's little boy, Colton! I loved playing with him all day on our snow day! :) How sweet is he!


Just a little snow!



Where is the road?? Good thing we stayed off them Friday!

This was our puzzle.. it was actually really hard! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment