Monday, February 7, 2011

E News ( Dallas Baby Shower)..

Easton got some great gear and some even cuter clothes and accessories this weekend. My sweet friends hosted a beautiful baby shower this weekend for Easton and I. It was so good to get to see everyone and catch up. Easton also has no idea how much they all love him already, for he got some great toys and much needed items! Thank you to everyone who helped and came to the shower this weekend, it was perfect! :)









           Easton Loves his Aunt Randi So Much Already!!
Why you ask.. well my sister gave me the best gift this weekend. When Randi and I were little we would always run off and play while my mom was shopping at like Target or something.. Randi was always so easy to find, she was in the same place every time. Where you wonder, non other than the stroller aisle! She loved pushing them all around, so she would be pushing all the tester strollers around! So Randi decided that she needed to be the one that gave Easton his stroller.. which is a big item that I was so happy to receive! Randi didn't get to come to the shower due to the weather, so she had me open the gift before the shower and thank goodness, because I started crying on the phone! It was so sweet of her! :) We say THANK YOU AUNT RANDI!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the decorations! your friends did such a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW I LOVE YOU CASE. I can not wait to push baby Easton.. I just hope he allows me. It would be awful for him to be a pain like I was and only let him mommy push! :/

    ReplyDelete