Tuesday, February 1, 2011

E News...

So I have decided that every time I want to post something about Easton, I am going to title it E News.. which also so happens to be on of my favorite TV show. Nice how that works out... so on today's edition of E News you will be getting a sneak peak of Easton's nursery. The room is not all the way done, since the changing table area is not done, so I tried not to get any pictures of that corner of the room!






I think it is fun to know where people get their things and ideas so here you go:

Crib ( Jcpennys)
Dresser ( It's Not to shabby .. local consignment shop)
Chair ( TJ Maxx)
Basket ( Crate and Barrel)
Shelf ( Hobby Lobby)
Bedding ( My wonderful mommy made)
Mobile ( My talented mommy made)
Diaper Stacker ( My sweet mommy made)
Picture Frame ( A gift from my mom)
Lamp ( Hobby Lobby)
E Letter ( Hobby Lobby)
Glove and Stuffed Animal ( Target)

I still have the changing table to take care of, but I have the idea and know what it is going to look like! All in all, I think my inspiration of a vintage themed room is coming across just as I imagine it. With a little input from Drake, Easton has got a few hints of sports and safari animals in the room as well! Once I get the last part done, I will post a final picture! I just wish the little guy was here now, I feel like it won't truly be complete till he is here!  3 1/2 months to go! :)

This segment of  E News is brought to you by a proud little ( soon to be) mommy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Easton has one classy room! I love it. It has come together perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete