Sunday, May 22, 2011

E News... Easton is 1 week old today!!!

It is hard to believe that at this time last week, Easton had just entered the world and I was in so much pain that I was telling drake that we were not having anymore kids! :) However, in one week I am amazed at all that has happened. I am feeling 100 times better, and Easton and I are out and about and ready to go! Yesterday it was beautiful out, so we went shopping in Los Gatos for the day, and I got to buy normal cloths again!! YEA!!

Easton has been a great baby, and has truly helped his mommy and daddy out. The first night we got home from the hospital, we looked at each other and said, " What now?? What do we do??"  OMG we thought we actually have a baby and we have no idea how to take care of one. Easton however must have known, because he has made it so easy on us, he sleeps great and feeds even better ( thank goodness), and well that is about all he does, well besides poop! :)

Here are the highlights from our week:
- Easton got a great report card from the Doctor on our first visit
- Easton got to go out for lunch twice this week
- Mommy got to wear a pair of jeans that have a button :)
- Mommy got to drink a glass of wine
- Daddy gets up and helps mommy at night and rocks Easton back to bed ( He gets the super dad award)
- Daddy went back to work, but checks on us all day! We love him!!
- Easton got to see his Pop
- Grandma Maggie has been awesome and cooks dinner every night and does laundry!!
- Easton did his newborn pictures today!

All of this in a week, no wonder I am tired.. OH wait that is from getting up in the middle of the night! Although I do have to say, he has only made us get up twice a night, which is not bad, so we have come a long way from last Sunday!! I mean now that I think about it, we can have another kid, it really wasn't that bad! :)


Grandma Maggie and Easton!


I know I am cute!! :)


We think he is pretty cool!!


Chloe loves him! She is Assistant Chloe, she follows you everywhere and checks to make sure Easton is doing ok!


I snuck a picture from his newborn shoot while we waiting for him to warm up!!


Super Dad! He can still work while taking care of Easton!! :) Drake has been awesome with helping out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment