Monday, August 15, 2011

3 months old..

Well yesterday was a bit of a sad day for Mommy, because I had to move the straps on Easton's car seat up to the next level and take out the padding in the bouncer so we could buckle him in. This only means my little guy is getting bigger on me! :( The only kinda getting bigger that I want, is the kind that results in sleeping through the night and eating on his own!

However, My little E, has been such a fun guy this month. He is all smiles for us all the time!


Ok, mom I get it.. you are going to take a picture of me every month in this dumb chair with these stupid ties! I will smile for you now :)


I think Chloe is pretty cool! She is my buddy!


Life is good!


Don 't even think about taking my things!


Smiling is my new favorite thing!


I liked my pants so much this day, I could not stop staring at them!


Yes, I am advanced! I already read! :)


I love playing with my toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment