Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer's over..

Summer is pretty much over, all the fun trips and play times are over. Although I am really looking forward to fall, I think fall might be one of my favorite seasons. I enjoy all the holidays that are ahead and ofcourse football!!! Drake had his first 49er game on Saturday and college football is right around the corner. I have no idea what it is that I love about football season, but just the sound of the cowboys game playing on the TV as I write this makes me happy.

We ended our summer with a bang this last week. My Grandma and Roy came to visit us and to meet Easton last week. It was nice to get to visit with them. Then Friday Easton and I packed up and flew down to Drakes mom's house. She had an end of the summer dance party for all her friends and family. It was a lot of fun and so good to see everyone. I loved watching Easton at one point be surrounded by 9 of his cousins. It was so nice to see all the kids.

Easton did good on his flights and at this point, I think I should just ask if he can have his own frequent flyer card. He has racked in some miles in his short 3 months. The other big news, is that Easton has slept through the night twice!!!! yea yea yea!!

Well we hope everyone has a great week back to school for all of those who start this week, we will be thinking about you!! We love you all!


All ready to go to the airport!!


My Grandma and Easton.. his GG!! :)


Grandma and Roy with Big E!!


Easton has the best seat on the plane!!


All ready for the party!!


Easton had a friend at the party!!


Easton follows in his dad's foot steps and knows how he wants to spend his Sundays.. Watching football! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment