Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Day of Big First for Easton..

Today was a big day for Mr. E! We packed up and headed to the city for the first time with Easton. And when I say "packed up", I literally felt like I was packing for a trip. Being gone with a baby for a whole day requires quite a lot of gear and back up stuff for the "just in case" moments.

We meet Kathryn and Ryan in the city. It was so good to see them, we miss them. I was glad that they were able to make time for us on their trip. Easton has no idea how many walks he is missing out on with Kat not close to me. This was Easton's first trip to the city!! However, the city is not stroller friendly!

After lunch with them, I headed over to the stadium to go to the 49er game. I was a bit worried about going to the game with Easton, it is just a lot of work to get all the way to the suite from the parking lot. However, we managed, and Easton was AWESOME at his first football game!! He didn't make one peep, just hung out in every ones arms and took it all in. I have a bad feeling I am going to have a huge problem with Mr. E getting a bit spoiled getting to attend so many football games and on top of that getting to be in a suite. I am going to have explain that it is not normal and he is lucky his daddy has a fun job for him!


This was this morning when I was telling him about his big day ahead! He looks excited right?? :)


Gina and Mr. E at the game!!


Apparently, I was the only that was aware we were taking a picture. My boys were on a different page! :)


Yea he is just living the "suite"life!!


Notice, there is a change of clothes! I will just say, it was a good thing we had "packed" this morning, because we needed out "just in case" outfit! :)

 Hope everyone had a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment