Tuesday, August 2, 2011

St. Louis...

This past weekend Drake and I went to St. Louis for our good friends Ryan and Lauren's wedding. It was a nice little weekend. We got to see lots of friends from Dallas, enjoy the city and celebrate a great couple with a beautiful and not to mention fun wedding. After the wedding, Drake and I went over the the Budweiser brewery and took a little tour, very cool!! There is a lot of beer in the world!

We left Easton for the first time for 3days with my parents and I am not going to lie, I enjoyed every minute of my break away from our little guy. I did miss his sweet little face especially since he is giving out sweet smiles more frequently these days, but I did not miss my "duties" as a mommy one bit. I enjoyed a full nights rest two nights in a row, and that has not happened since the day he was born. It was wonderful.

However, all is right in the world now, because little miss Chloe and Easton are both home with me now and we are enjoying our little "baby wise" days! :)

Here are some pictures from the wedding..


All 4 guys started working at the RoughRiders way back in the day!



All worked for the RoughRiders and not one person in this picture lives in Texas anymore.. neat to see that we have stayed good friends!


Budweiser tour was great!!
 Yep, no pictures of Easton today.. Everyone needs to know we still have a life outside of Easton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment