Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Weekend...

This weekend was a great weekend.. Lots of things going on..

To start the weekend, Friday I went to MOPS at my church and I put my sewing skills to work. We made dresses for girls around the world that do not own even 1 dress.. how sad is that, think about how many things you had to pick from today when you got dressed, and these poor girls don't even have one dress. Check it out if you have time!

http://dressagirlaroundtheworld.com/

Saturday, Drake and I headed up to the city for a date night. We took Easton over to Drake's bothers house and his girls, Sara and Shea babysit him for the night. It was no nice to have a night out with out spit up on me, having to feed and entertain E and then to sleep through the night. We went to one of Drake's work events but then went out afterwards. It was so fun, and I totally felt like a newlywed again, I loved every minute of it!!

Sunday was a big day for two reasons. One the 49ers won another big game, 8-1!! This is great for Drake and exciting for everyone. Let's not remind anyone around the bay area who the one loss is too.. DALLAS  COWBOYS!!! :) But more importantly my sister ran her 1st full marathon and did awesome. I am so proud of her!! So while she was running 26.2 miles, I was nursing my hangover on the couch.. I am sure I don 't need to explain how big of a loser I felt like laying on the couch while she was running, however I figured she was running enough, it would count for me too! :)  Love you sister!

Other fun things from the weekend. Drake cleaned up his room and the house is officially all back in order!! This makes me very happy.( I should put a disclaimer in here, Drake does not have is own room, I just call the extra bedroom his room, since that is where all of his clothes are!! There was simply not enough space in the master, so he got the luxury of the spare room for his clothes. I still allow him to sleep in the master.. :) )  I also walked to the mall from our new house this weekend in under 5 mins. This assures me that I will get in trouble often. Who wouldn't be happy about this fun fact about our new house, does everyone know why I picked the house now! :)

Hope the happiness carries over into every one's work week!! Have a great week! Easton and I are off to Dallas to Celebrate Kathryn and Ryan, and to see lots of friends of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment