Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful...

It is the week of Thanksgiving and I have no idea how we got here so fast! Last I checked it was summer and now Halloween has come and gone and Thanksgiving is about to as well.. time is flying.

However I can't let the day pass me without telling everyone my biggest lesson this year. Well there are two actually. First being how incredibly thankful I am for my FAMILY. I capitalize it because I mean the WHOLE family ( Drake, Easton, Chloe, Mom, Dad, Sister, Grandparents, Aunt's Uncles, Drake's HUGE family and anyone in between). I have learned that with out family a lot of things just don't matter. Drake and I have had a big year and in the end I have decided it doesn't matter what little cracker jack box of a house we live in, as long as we are living in it together, it will be fun and all I need! As long as you have family, life is good!!

The second lesson I have learned is to be thankful year around and on a daily basis. Easton has taught me this lesson. Daily I am tell myself how thankful I am to have him, healthy and growing. He has taught me that life is so simple, just laugh and play and everything will be ok! Ok, so throw in a cry every once in a while too :) Truely, Easton puts lots of things in persepective for me! ( Who knew that a 6 month old would be teaching the teacher!! )

So this year I am thankful for Everyone who is apart of my life and my family. I love each and every one of you! 

I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment