Sunday, April 15, 2012

11 months folks...

Today I turned 11months, and I am getting excited that I am so close to being a big 1 year old. I am also feel like once I turn one, I can just say I am one and we can stop all this so many months old business. You people are all crazy....you want to take pictures each month, and talk about my big milestones.. oh wait I think it just MY MOM that is crazy. I don't think normal people make their poor son sit in a chair each month for a picture... one more month to go and I am done with my duties. Thank goodness.. :)

So to stick with tradition here are few things my mom thinks are cool that I did this month..
* I took three steps in a row and my mom went crazy, so I decided to stop that business. I think I will just crawl some more, she doesn't seem to get as excited. I do like to tease my mom by doing a few steps a day, but to many!
* I figured out how to say ball, and that really seems to upset my mommy, because I am still making her hold out for my big debut of the word " Mama", but for now I am just not going to stick to my Dada, hi and ball
*Speaking of balls, I LOVE them.


I am going to stop at three things, only because I only know how to count to 3. Well I can't count, but my mommy counts to three for me all the time, and I know to turn and look at my mommy when she gets to three. Are there numbers after three???



I have to brag on myself really quick. I have been watching my mom closely and when I see her do something, I go do it too, but way better than her.. See look...


Well people, I am off to go do some more helping around the house.. Till next month...  Love, Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment