Monday, April 23, 2012

Fun Family Weekend..

This past weekend we headed up to Sacramento to see some of Drakes family. We got to see two of his sisters families and his mom. It was so much fun, I did not want to leave. There were lots of kids, but of the kids 4 of them are under 2, so it was fun to watch them all play, fight a little, and just watch each other.

It was simply a blast and I hope we all get together again soon! Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Little Maddie and Uncle Mike... See I think he would do good with a girl! :)

Riley, how cute is she??

All three of the big babies, trying to get them to all stand was not easy!!

So I have not seen many pictures of Jenny and Drake when they were little ( they are twins), but I imagine them to look just like this.. Riley looks like Jenny and Easton looks like Drake. - I think Maureen should find me a picture! so I can compare :)

My little basketball man!!

Easton and Granny playing..

Everyone has to have a bathtub picture with their cousins!!

Sisters, Riley and Maddie!! Two beautiful girls!!

All the little babies.. I love that Easton has cousins to play with!! We just need some more boys, he is totally out numbered! :)

While all the kids played, my kid played with the dog bowl.. figures!

Easton just watching...

He can not get enough of the pool!!

Grammy and Easton laying out!!

He gets the big float...

Stella, love her little dress here!!

Had the leave the cutest for last, Maddie!! :)


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment