Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I have my hands full with this boy..

Easton has just been a mess lately, a fun mess however! He has been babbling a ton, so Drake and I think it is fun to pretend we are having conversations with him. The funny part is he actually makes some noise back and sometimes they actually sound like responses that are in line with our make up conversation. Pretty funny!

Easton also has been trying to do everything I do, which is cute and annoying all at the same time. If I am unloaded the dishwasher, he is there to help. He wants to pull everything out, but clearly not put anything away. We did have a good system with the silverware the other day. The same goes for the laundry, he wants to pull it out rather it is dry or wet, and he pulls it all onto the floor.

He is interested in everything, and checking you out anytime you are doing something knew. He saw me flossing my teeth and was staring at me with this look of " what are you doing", so I got a little flosser and flossed his teeth and he laughed the whole time, and then took the flosser out of my hand and he wanted to do it. Clearly he just stuck it in his mouth, but he tried. He wants to do everything himself.

He has been pretty fun however when it comes to playing, and is getting good at copying whatever I do. He knows/recognizes some commands, however he still pretends he doesn't hear me when I say "no" at times, there is where I have come to the realization that I will be very good friends with Easton's teachers and principals in school.

Easton will turn his head in a flash if he hears you count to 3, it is pretty funny. He loves playing with balls and other than that he could do with out all his toys. He likes anything he can get into at the moment. The toilet, the little knobs on the bottom of the toilet and toilet paper are all amazing to him. Really annoying when he undoes a whole fresh roll.

Crazy enough he is 6 weeks from turning 1, and he still keeps us laughing and on our feet. Here are some pictures for you..
My helper in the kitchen, who throws things!!

Copying Dad, has to have a remote too to watch TV.

Playing with Dad!!

Making Noise and helping unload the dishwasher..

Umm, Can I pull this out for you...loves pulling things out of the dryer!

This is my favorite.. I am pretty sure he is going to throw a mean fast ball one day!

Will you play catch with me..
Look mom, I am standing on my own!!!

Playing with his little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment