Monday, April 9, 2012

Just another Monday...

Today was just beautiful here.. So we took advantage of the pretty day and got outside. The forecast calls for rain for the rest of the week, so we could not pass the day up! Easton played outside in the backyard all morning after our walk, and well he is a freakin monkey! ;) Here are some pictures..







Then while he was napping, I decided to try out my new juicer!! He had quite the treat waiting for him when he got up.. Strawberry and Carrot Juice! :) Yumm.. I had Pineapple and Carrot.. it was yummy!

2 comments:

  1. casey - that first picture of easton looks professional!! did you take that?!? easton is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I took it, but then I edited it with Lightroom!! :) I am going to try to take his 1st bday pictures instead of hiring someone, so I am practicing! :)

    ReplyDelete