Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 years flew by...

My Ten year high school reunion was last night, and it was so good seeing everyone! There were lots of people I haven't seen in a while, so it was fun catching up!

Being one of the girls that planned the reunion was a bit stressful however, I defiantly don't recommend planning your reunion, however I did make sure to put some others in charge for the next reunion. I threw the Banner at the end of the night, and who ever caught it, I informed them it worked kinda like " tossing the bouquet at a wedding" .. yep, Bryan McCarley you are in charge in 10 years!

I think I will plan on attending Romy and Michelle style next time.. :) Reunions are so not what movies make them out to be, but they are still fun!


Some of the decoration! :)

Most of my close friends from High School!


Loved Seeing you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment