Monday, September 3, 2012

Camping....


For the three day weekend, we took off and headed to meet some of the Drake clan and some other family friends. We camped out for the weekend. However, I do think I have to call this fancy camping, we were in motor homes, not tents. I am sure most of you already guessed that, because Casey in a tent is never going to happen. Especially when the first day we are there, a bunch kids come running up with a snake they found! AHHHH.. I have a F.E.A.R. of Snakes.

I would actually say that I went to "Summer Camp" again, only this time I could drink beer all day instead of Capri Suns. :) There were organized events for all ages all day, cook outs, and a barn dance at night! It was a lot of fun, and as always I have tons of pictures, so enough rambling from me and on to the good stuff..

Our campers playing..

Sweet Riley!

Love watching these two run around together..

Total California boy, riding his farm toys in sandals! I need to get him some boots!

My sweet boy! :)

Drake with the other boys helping them fish!

Clear the roads people, I am coming through!

Horse shoes! Nice form Jen!

That looks a little high!

Family!

Jenny and Her sweet family, note her 8 month is going to town on the beer ! :)

Easton hanging with his cousins! Boys only up top on the bunk!

Easton assisting Riley with her birthday cake! She turned 2 while we were there!

Easton playing bache ball, or more like getting in our way!

Love my family!

Our campers need a rest! :)

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!! We sure did!



No comments:

Post a Comment