Sunday, September 2, 2012

2 is the number...


Some of you will be as surpirised as I was to realize that today marks 2 years of living in the bay area. How did those two years fly by as fast as they did. I felt like when we moved here, that 2 years was going to feel like forever. That same forever feeling you get as a Kid around christmas time, when you think Christmas day is never going to get here, and Santa will never come. Well, I will admit I was wrong, I think the time has passed in a blink of an eye.

At first, I had in my head that we were going to be here for 2 years, but now that 2 years is here, I am so glad it is for a bit longer, there is still more to do here and I am loving it! Still miss my friends and family, but if that is my biggest issue, I am good to go, planes are a wonderful invention! :)

I love reading back to my big move day  two years ago. Now I can fully laugh at our moving troubles, fleas, both cars breaking down, finding out we are going to have a baby all while looking at new houses that we might have to move in to.. it was a fun time now that it is 2 years later! :)

All in All, we are loving life out here and at this point we have spent the same amount of time in Dallas as we have in San Jose as a married couple. 2 years there, 2 years here, Drake did 3 seasons at the Cowboys and this is his 3rd season with the Niners... So not sure what we call home anymore, but we are happy! :)

Many thanks and love to those who have supported us in our move out here and kept me postive on the hard days!








No comments:

Post a Comment