Tuesday, August 28, 2012

knocking things off the bucket list...


Well I guess a bucket list is normally about things you want to knock off your list before you die, but I have created a list of things I must do while living in the bay area. You never know how long we will be in the bay area, so with that said, we got to business this weekend on our list! :)

There is a speak easy in the city, that I first saw on the Bachelor back when Ben was the Bachelor. I thought it looked fun, and I had never been to a speak easy. So I have been wanting to go try it. So this was the weekend, we went up to the city on Friday night to meet some friends that were in from Dallas. It was fun, and something different. I will say that I don't feel the need to go back, but at least I can say I tried it! ;)


This is just from their website, but the fun part about this place is that you are given a password when you make your reservation! Ours was "pinch". This is what I had to tell the lady when I knocked on the door!

So checked this off our list.

Then Saturday, Drake went to a golf  course that actually might be on his real bucket list, not just is bay area bucket list. The Cypress Point Country Club in Monetary is one of the top 3 courses in the world. You have to get invited to play with a member if you want to play, or I guess you could become a member, but well that isn't going to happen on our budge! So thank goodness he was invited by a client! He had a great time and said he had never seen something more beautiful.. do boys really say that! :)

Drake and Dustin at the golf course!


 
So with these things off our list, next up I have Golden Gate Park, Baker Beach and the San Francisco Zoo. Hopefully these things will be accomplished soon!

After thinking about a bucket list, I think I should make one for things I want to do before I turn 30... stayed tuned I need some time to think of this one.. I am thinking 30 things before 30! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment