Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday Fun Day..

Friday was a big day for Mr. E. We went to the swimming pool with his buddy, Drew. They have a membership at a country club called, Courtside. It was so nice, because the pool has a small pool for kiddos, that has to be like 1 foot deep or so, which means Easton can stand on his own in the pool. Do you know where I am going with this... yes, that is right, I don't even have to get in the pool with him! Score.........

Easton played in the pool for an hour and half all by himself. ( Side note, before anyone reports me for being a bad mom, I was sitting on the edge of the pool watching him ) He would run from one side to the other and then under the mushroom and then repeat. He loved it. Drew his buddy was no so much a fan, so I felt kinda bad because we were the guest and my child wouldn't get out of the water, and poor little drew cried half the time and sat with my friend the other half.







Then after we left this pool, our friends invited us over for lunch and more swimming in their pool. So of course we went, it was fun Friday, and I was looking for a good way to wear him out, since we were having a dinner party at the house that night. I needed him ready for bed! :)





Hope everyone had a great Friday, and are enjoying their weekend! And for the record, my man basically passed out on me and slept right the dinner party, so mission accomplished! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment