Saturday, August 18, 2012

Easton's first Circus...


Easton went to his first Circus today! He actually did really good and watched most of the show, I had brought his blanket along, because I wasn't sure how good he would do sitting there. Luckily, we were in a suite so Easton could move around if he needed to, without if being an issue. ( We are thankful for the last min tickets given to us by one of Drake's clients)

I however am going to have to step my game up as a parent, first off the Circus was a bit boring for me, and I am sure I have many more "a bit boring" shows ahead of me. ( I have never been good with animated stuff, so all those shows coming up, will be hard for me too) But the biggest shocker for me today is all the CRAP there is to buy for kids at these things. They were selling snow cones in a light up cup for $20... I'll say that again $20! Really, come on, I am never going to be able to WANT to buy this for Easton. That is Ridiculous. Then there were stuffed animals that were $25-$30. Seriously, I could buy him so much for that, who needs a stupid stuffed lion. So I guess if I was a good mom, I would have bought Easton one today, but I didn't!

I will say that Easton was more interested in pushing the buttons on the elevator than he was about anything else today, so for now, we will be leaving empty handed!












No comments:

Post a Comment