Friday, August 17, 2012

Lessons learned from Week 1 of working...


 So my first week of being a working mom is complete and these are my thoughts from the week!!!

1) I got dressed 5 times this week.. that is impresssive! :)
2) I have to get used to packing a lunch again, but I love eating with out a baby! I actually get to eat!
3) I love being back in the classroom, I didn't even know how much I missed it..
4) I know this is bad, but I also showered 5 days in a row, this is great! :)
5) I miss my little man more than I thought I would, his smile makes me so happy!
6) Easton loves Miss DeDe, he just goes right on in an plays, and it like see you later mom!
7) Easton isn't so good taking a nap at Miss DeDe's!! :(
8) Drake is pretty good at getting his boy up and ready in the morning, E even had matching outfits!
9) I miss my naps!
10) Friday Happy Hours are back... had to save the best for last!

Hope everyone had a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment