Saturday, October 6, 2012

Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Patch...


This morning I got the whole family in the car, and we headed to Half Moon Bay to the pumpkin patch. I thought I had a brilliant idea of going this weekend, since the festival is next week, and thought the traffic would not be bad and things would not be crowded. Apparently, everyone else had the same "Brilliant idea". It was packed and the traffic to get down the one lane road was terrible.

Lucky for me, once you are on the road you really can't turn around, so Drake had to wait in the line. I am pretty sure that if there was a way to turn around, he would have. :)

The pumpkins and pumpkin patch were great! We rode the trains, fed the goats and picked pumpkins. I tired to put Easton on the pony ride, and he was not having it. He was so scared of the pony, he basically freaked out on me. I felt bad for him. So bad that I tried to put him on it again. :) .. I am a terrible mom! For the record, he was still scared of the pony even after I had him watch other kids get on and have fun.

All in all it ended up being a great day, and now both boys are taking naps! I call that a successful day!

Lots of pumpkins!

This is so much better than the stroller..

This is quite the pumpkin patch I tell you..

Oh wait, I think I see a better pumpkin over there..

Ok Mom, take your picture and leave me alone! He is not as easy to photograph these days!

My boys..

Why, hello there goat! I am not sure if I like you, I am going to stay right here next to my dad for now!

Daddy, please get me out of here! Just thought the picture was sweet!

I will watch the ponies Mom, but I am still not going to ride them!

why hello there..

My family!



Just couldn't resist! The whole train ride he sat with his hands like this! So sweet! Love the little moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment