Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treating..

Halloween was pretty close to perfection this year. The day started with a nice pumpkin latte. Then at school my math team dressed up as super heroes and the students dressed up so it was fun to see their costumes each period. We had extra snacks in the lounge, and I by far had the best queso I have had in quite some time! This always makes a day great!

Then I ran over to Easton's little Halloween party at his daycare, which was so cute and fun! Then we went to pick Drake up, and we went to Los Gatos to go trick or treating, where I was amazed by the elaborate houses! Then we ran home to pass out candy to trick or treaters and get Easton in bed right on time at 7! :)

Hope everyone had a great Halloween as well! Here are some pictures from our day!

Drake taking Easton up to the first house!

He was confused by Santa, he kept starring at him! I think he thought he had seen him before! ;) Kidding..

The Royal Family giving out candy! ;)

And Enough of this trick or treat stuff, I am out of here!

Oh wait, they have loli pops around here! ;) I think I will stay around.

Easton's school party!

Me and my boy! :)

Pumpkins for sale.. 

I think I will just take a seat for a bit..

And last but not least.. Chloe! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment