Friday, October 5, 2012

Finally...



So a few things have finally happened around here, ( These are random I know..).

1) I got my camera back! -- I left it in Austin, so that was not good. My dad shipped it to me, and now I feel like my other half is back! :) So of course I have pictures for you!! All from my sister's Couple Shower that her and Tory had on our last day in Austin. It was a great shower!

2) Does everyone remember the people I talked about who still had their Christmas Lights up and ON at Easter.. well they have finally turned them off and taken them down. I mean at this point, I think they are just crazy.. why leave them up for 10 months, to take them down for 2 months and put them right back up! Clearly I have been stalking the houses down the street! :)

3) I finally finished a full week of work, it had been quite a while. With Easton getting sick, and my trip I just took, I kept missing parts of weeks! It was a long week, but yea for the weekend!

4) It finally cooled off today.. thank goodness, I love summer, but I also love boots and scarfs and would like to start wearing them!

So that is actually all that has happened, my life is not that exciting.. :)

My parents and Easton before we went to my sister's Couple shower on our last day in Texas!

Easton and I before the shower!

Love walking hand and hand with my little man!

Easton with the Bride to be! :)

Showing off her gifts.. she feels blessed by all the wonderful gifts she got!

Sisters...

The happy Couple!

That's it for now.. hope everyone has a great weekend..

No comments:

Post a Comment